COMMITMENT TO HEALTH FIRST
As it has been for over 45 years, we always prioritise our guests’ and employees’ health and safety. This time due to COVID-19 outbreak, we are committed to inform you about the measures we are taking so that to ensure a safe travel experience but also to provide flexibility in relation with your holidays in Rhodes.
HEALTH & HYGIENE STANDARDSIn collaboration with CRISTAL International Standards, Semiramis follows cleaning disinfection protocols which follow frequent staff training, high standards of housekeeping hygiene, food safety, and hospital-grade disinfectants. In addition, disinfectant cleaners and experts from the Diversey company advise and upgrade us frequently so that to enhance our hygienic protocols. Thus, the program includes:
COMMUNAL AREASOur communal areas such as lobby, elevator, toilets, and Business centre are cleaned with intense frequency, high hygienic standards and dedicated housekeeping staff is provided.
- Semiramis HealthFirst Room Seal to advise that guests rooms have not been accessed since they were cleaned. Also, new hand sanitizers will be placed in each room.
- All remote controllers of electronic devices are covered with one-usage cover and they are replaced during departure.
- Limited paper amenities such as brochures and pads.
- Steam Vacuum Cleansers and hospital-grade disinfectant sprays are used during the cleaning of surfaces and objects.
- Air conditioner filters are cleansed, and special disinfectants are placed by our maintenance team after each guests’ departure.
Hand sanitizing stations are placed to our front office desk, lobby, business centre, elevators and toilets.
SOCIAL DISTANCINGSocial distancing signages are placed on each floor and communal areas. Also, feet social distance stickers are placed throughout the hotel so that to remind guests to keep a distance.
- Check-in 15:00 - Check-out 11:00
- Our front office desk has already installed a Crystal glass so that to protect both guests and employees.
- Semiramis Healthfirst Room seal will be placed on sanitised room cards which indicates that they have not been used before guests’ arrival.
- Font office desk will offer one-usage hand sanitizers after each guests’ arrival.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- We comply with the Food Safety Standards which are already in place according to HACCP and ISO guidance.
- Our restaurant tables keep at least 2 meters distance to each one.
- Our staff is equipped with gloves, and masks so that to protect their well-being.
- Our maintenance team monitors the Ph of our swimming pool many times per day.
- A dedicated staff member assists the guests and sanitises the loungers.
- Each swimmer should have 5 meters distance from each other.
- Our hotel provides a private doctor 24/7 and KRITO private clinic is 2 meters away from out hotel in case of an emergency.